Monday, April 20, 2009

13 weeks!

Today I had my Monthly check up. Everything went very good. I am down 9 lbs since I started back on march 12th. Good news is that the morning sickness is getting better. I have started to keep foods down and hungry all time. At the appt. today The baby's heartbeat was 144 and is moving all over the place. My midwife told me a old wifes tale that if the heartbeat is slow its a boy and if its fast its girl. So you can think what you want it to be. It does not matter to us what we have as long as he/she is healthy and happy. I had to go out and buy something so I found these really cute socks, they say I love Mommy on one pair and I love Daddy on the other. Well I have another Appt on May 18th so I will post with an update.

No comments: