Friday, July 3, 2009

I have a lot of catching up to do

Its been a long time since I have had time to update everyone on whats happening. Jason has been working hard on the room and crib. He replaced the windows in both the bedrooms a couple of weeks ago. He is working on crib this weekend since its a three day weekend for him.

Week 23 and 4 days. Look close and you can see the baby belly. everyone says "I am to small to be 5 1/2 months" My midwife said I am going good. you are tall and most women don't get very big with their first.



Jason working hard on the crib in the HOT sun today. He didn't work on it much today Because he was getting to hot.


Here is what the room looks like so far. My mom and I painted and put up the very cute wall paper. Jason's Mom help last Friday by painting the white. Thanks for all your guys help. I don't know what I would do with out my mom and Jason's mom help.


Jason working on the window and putting up the trim. He is a great handyman. I Love Him. He can do everything and anything. And if he can't he will find a way to do it. He is still working on putting in the door. And last but not least Here is our little girl. She is one active baby. Moving all the time when I am trying to rest or just up walking around she is awake. I am doing good no contractions yet and hopefully not for a couple more months.

I will have my monthly check up on July 8Th.






1 comment:

Erin Leigh said...

Yay... cognrats again! I love youblog and I will be following it so post a lot of pictures! See you on wednesday!