Ok so I am a little late a whole day. Leah is now 3 weeks and she has grown so much. I can tell her head has grown because it is so heavy when she is nursing.and she has put on some weight. She can scream and threw her hands and kick her feet like crazy when she is tried and just want to go to sleep but does she no she likes to give mommy a run for her money. Keeping me up for hours at night crying. We did have one good night this week she slept from 10-5 and I have been trying everything I did that night to get her to do the same but no she has own ideas on how she wants her night to go. I know everyone saids babies dont start sleeping through the night until 6 weeks but does it hurt to try earlier then that. Leah is getting stronger at holding her head up. She sleeps so much better on her stomach or side. At first when my mom put her on her stomach I almost lost it but then she said she is going on 5 hours of sleep. So now I put her on her stomach or side. she will sleep longer and harder.
Leah trying to hold on to her new stuffed deer Grandma Cindy got her.
She so cute!!!!
Crazy hair due after her bath.
No comments:
Post a Comment