Happy 9 months old Leah!!
So I don't even know where to start we have had such a eventful month. She is growning up so fast. Above is my new favorite for the month. Jason just got done running when Leah was getting sleepy and wanted to be with daddy so they watched hunting while I cooked dinner.
This one is my next favorite she doesn't fall asleep in my lap anymore but this one time last Saturday she was so tried that she did. Doesn't she look so cute and peaceful.
She has become the little water bug. Ever since she went swimming in the BIG pool of grandma and grandpa Meyer's. She will play forever in water. If you look close you can see her cute teeth. Count them one and two.
She is ready to go shooting DADDY!!!
Jason has been wanting to take her shooting since she was born asking me all the time when can I take her with me. When she gets bigger.
She can STAND!!! and has been doing alot of lately. She has taking a half of step before falling into a full on fast crawl. I am sure it's only a matter of time before we have a walker on our hands. And before we know it she is going to be a year old with how fast time is flying.
Who doesn't think a baby bum is the cutest.
(she is going to hate me when she gets older)
She is quit the talker. Saying DaDa, MaMa (sounds more like Nana) But I know she is saying MAMA!!
BaBa and much more cute noises.
She has her 9 month check up tomorrow morning I will post stats then. Jason and I have a bet going. Jason thinks she is 20lbs and I think 19lbs and almost 30ins.
She is getting so BIG.

No comments:
Post a Comment