Happy 11 Months Lil Girl!!
So I have so many pics to share I dont even know where to start.
Here she is eatting spaghetti as you can tell she loves it. Loves it so much that she has had it three times in the last week.
Since daddy has been gone Leah and I have been doing alot of playings and not so much house cleaning.
I did get the lawn mowed yesterday during nap time.
Leah loves to play with Red this picture she is trying to get Red with the pillow.
Here Loves to sit here and bounce on her bum.
She has 5 teeth now and working on the 6th has not come in but you can see it. her teeth seem to come in in groups. My poor girl.
Whats new with Leah
She has become a active little girl always doing something.
She has a cute personality that really has come out the last two weeks or so.
Loves to be outside with daddy getting dirty.
I am working on teaching her if your happy and you know clap your hands she does it half the time and getting better.
She whistles. It is the cutest thing she will just be playing by herself whistleing.
She has master opening drawers.
She went to the puyallup fair for the first time the day it opened. She loved the ponys and seeing all the other animals too.
We had a photo shot for her birthday invitations.
I can't believe she will a year old in a months. I am not ready.
Happy 11 months Lil Girl!!
Mommy and Daddy love you very much.

1 comment:
That spagetti pic of Leah is priceless. It startled me at first until I read the post. Too cute!
Post a Comment