It's been busy around here since daddy got home from his bear hunt in Alaska. He got a very nice black bear. She has been staying up later then she should to watch baseball with daddy. Reading books. Doing her chores feeding the pigs and chickens. Counting the eggs as we put them in the basket.
Leah's 1st dilly bar!! She loved every bite of it. Just today I found some chocolate hiding.
Here she is giving me the look of "No Mommy" I am not ready to go inside for bed.
We have been potty training. It is going Good!! She tells us when she has to go. When not wearing a diaper and sometimes will tell us she has to go with one on. I think her favorite part about going potty on the big girl potty is looking at it and then flushing "bye bye".

No comments:
Post a Comment