Where to start...
Grandpa Kevin's birthday pig roast June 25th.
Cake with Grandpa.
Leah painting wooden photo frames.
4th of July weekend we went to Harstine Island.
Leah loved running in the water.
Jason and I did some crabbing.
Jason did some Geo ducking.(Not sure if that's what it is called.)
Leah did not get scared of the geoduck.
Learning how to shoot a bow.
Hunting season starts soon.
Enjoying the weather! After a long weekend. Leah spent some time with both Grandmas
over the weekend as mommy was busy helping Megs with her wedding. Which turned out so Beautiful. Wish I had some pictures to share.
Trying to nap!
Playing in the pool.
Eating outside.
And Last but not least....
I made for my very first time Raspberry Jam.
Can't wait to see how it turns out.
Plan on making Blueberry Jam from the berries we will get tomorrow.
Along with applesauce and maybe pears and peaches.

No comments:
Post a Comment