In April
For easter Leah got a swing set from all her grandparents, daddy, and mommy.
She is still learning how to get up on the swing by herself.
She has mastered the stairs.
She loves the sand box too.
She is in love with it.
We had piglets born the first week of April. That was a lot of fun learning and helping Moma Red give birth.
We spent Jason's big 3-0 at Harstene Island.
I didn't get many pictures. This is one from dinner with grandpa Kevin
In May!
Mommy's day and Grandma's birthday was spent with Grandma. Jason did dirt for her.
Leah and I played and hung out.
In June!
We have been spenting what summer days we have been having outdoors.
Leah loves water.
Leah got a bug catching kit from Grandma Meyer.
She loves worms.
Can't you believe she is 2 1/2 years old? I can't!
Same with Daddys day I have been forgetting to take pictures I promise I will try harder this summer.
She made daddy a very special printing.
Stay turned for more pictures of our first crabbing of the season.

No comments:
Post a Comment