Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!


Happy New Year Everyone! I hope everyone had a nice relaxing new year eve. We didnt do anything special but hang around the house. Leah is 9wks old and she is so sweet she likes to sit with me and be a big girl. Jas got this picture when she was helping me text her Auntie Sammi. I have to go back to work this month and I am not sure if I am ready to leave Leah for a long period of time. I know she will be in good hands with whoever watchs her. I am only going back supplemental so working 4 days a month is all I have to work. I know deep down it will be ok.  I know I am ready to go back and see all my co-workers I sure do miss everyone.
I am ready for this new year to start and ready to see what this year brings our little family.
I wish everyone a year full of love, happiness, and safe year.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I cant get over how adorable she is sitting up iwth her mama.