Leah in one of two Christmas dresses.
Leah and Grandpa Kevin
Christmas day Jason and I got up early and Leah slept in lucky her. At noon we headed out to Jason's dads house for lunch with his family. After that we headed out to my parents house for dinner and lots of presents. Leah got some clothes and a tummy time play pat. She loves playing on she spent almost 30 mins on it today before she got tired and want to go to sleep. even though we had a very busy day running around to see family it was worth it. Now we are relaxing in front of our BIG tv.
One of many more to come family photo.
Leah and all her presents from Grammie and Grandpa Meyer.This has a funny story to it. I was doing something in the kitchen when Jas said Coco yes that what he calls me. come here fast with the camera. so I came running. Leah was sucking on her hand like always staring at Jason's beer. too cute right. lol
So this is what happen to Leah's second christmas dresses.On Christmas day just as I was getting done nursing her before we left. I was taking her in her room to change her diaper when she spit up all over the front of her pretty dress. needless to said I had to put her in something else I was pretty bummed out. I didnt even have time to take a picture.
I hope everyone had a GREAT nice relaxing CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment