Monday, February 22, 2010

4 Months


Leah is now 4 months old today. Every parent I know told me to enjoy the time spent with Little Girl because it will go by so fast and now I have realized that it is true. Leah is learning and growing so much it's so hard for me to believe. I feel like I just posted her 3 month update yesterday. In the last couple of days she has been rolling over and doing circles all over the place. I put together her jumperoo last Monday and she has been enjoying her time in it jumping about. Playing with all of her toys. She is also pulling herself forward to sit up but only with help. We have been outside enjoying the sunshine over the weekend working on the chicken pen and yard work. Today Leah and I went to Brady park and walked around the lake. She has her 4 month check up on Friday and maybe we will be starting her on rice cereal soon. She is nursing like it is going out of style. sometimes I just can't keep up with her. She is sleeping through the night 12 hrs going to bed around 7:30pm and getting up by 7-7:30am. Napping 3-4 times during the day for about an hour at a time. On Saturday Leah went to her very first birthday party for my good friend Liz's kids Khloe and Eathon. She was such a good girl didnt even cry when people she didn't know held her and after we left she was the talk of the party. Will post an update on friday after her doc appt. with her progress. until then hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine as much as we are.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: