Thursday, February 25, 2010

Just becasue I think it is the cutest pictures of Leah yet...

Today Leah and I cleaned the bathrooms. Boy was that a all day job. I do miss getting things done within an hour of starting it. BUT I DONT mind it really now it just takes me all week to clean house. Its nice having her around to talk to while cleaning tell her one day she will be on her hands and knees cleaning the toilte and she will smile. She was a great trooper playing in her jumperoo. She didnt seem to want to take a nap for long. So before I put her down for a nap after eatting we played around with the camera a little and I got her to smile for the camera.
 
She has this mullet going on her hair is getting so long in the lower back, left side, and front you can so tell what side she sleeps on and the back where rubs on. Its so long it goes down her heck and when wet looks longer. I hope it does all fall out like my hair is. Its falling out like crazy.

No comments: