Leah 5 Months Old!!!!
OMG.........
She has gotten so big over this last month.
She now is rolling all over the place.
Can't sit still anymore.
All she wants to do is GO GO GO....
She sits up (kinda not stright up) for a faw seconds.
She is trying her hardest to get up on her knees.
She has the upper part of her body up down.
I swear she has hit all these milestones all with in a week or so.
She has all the signs of teething. She wakes during the night crying I feel so so so bad for her.
She likes a frozen rag better then a teething ring.
She pulls her toys to her so maybe she will be crawling before to long.
I can't wait until then but I know I can.
She still sleeping 10-12 hrs at night. With napping 3 times during the day.
HAPPY 5 MONTHS Little Girl!!
We love you more and more everyday.
OMG.........
She has gotten so big over this last month.
She now is rolling all over the place.
Can't sit still anymore.
All she wants to do is GO GO GO....
She sits up (kinda not stright up) for a faw seconds.
She is trying her hardest to get up on her knees.
She has the upper part of her body up down.
I swear she has hit all these milestones all with in a week or so.
She has all the signs of teething. She wakes during the night crying I feel so so so bad for her.
She likes a frozen rag better then a teething ring.
She pulls her toys to her so maybe she will be crawling before to long.
I can't wait until then but I know I can.
She still sleeping 10-12 hrs at night. With napping 3 times during the day.
HAPPY 5 MONTHS Little Girl!!
We love you more and more everyday.

2 comments:
Happy 5 months sweet girl! I love g is for genius!
I love the picture. She is so precious. Happy 5 months! Enjoy every moment.
Post a Comment