Today Erin, Sandy and I got together with our little ones. It was so much fun. I really enjoyed having some mommy talk and playing with all the babies. Even though Little Gavin slept the whole time. I did get to see his pretty blue eyes. He is so sweet. Ashton and Leah sure have a thing for each other. Caitlyn is such a sweetheart helping her mommy hold Gavin and playing with Leah. Thanks Erin and Sandy for the GREAT Mommy time (play date).
Happy St. Pattys day!!!
Dill Pickle Dip
9 years ago


2 comments:
Oh we had a blast!!! Great pics! We'll DEFINITELY do it again! See you soon!
I had so much fun, I really needed some mommy time. So thank you guys. I hope we can do it again really soon. Maybe next time we can come your way. And I will will Gavin to stay awake, or at least not sleep the whole time.
Post a Comment