Happy 7 Months old Leah!!!
Leah has hit some many milestones over this month. So Jason and I thought she was going to skip crawling. The day after I posted Skip Crawling she starting crawling. Now she is always moving keepings us on our feet.
Things she loves to do.
1. Stand
2. Crawl
3. Eat
4. Play with Red
5.Sleep
6. Car rides
7. Get in to things (Daddy still hasnt learned to put his things away)
8. Hang outside
9. Jump
10. Scream/Talk( lots of it)
When she is standing she will let go and stand for a faw seconds before falling on her butt. She can walk somewhat while holding on to the table and couch. She likes to play on her knees and bounce it is the cutest thing.She is the cutest thing. I just love to sit and play with her. She just melts my heart everytime I look at her. She is still teething but no teeth yet. She still sleeps 12 hrs at her best. Sometimes she fights me to go to sleep so by the time she goes to sleep it 9pm but no matter what she gets up by 7-8 witch is not bad I can't complain.
Happy 7 Months Lil Girl!!
You are such a great Blessing.
Leah has hit some many milestones over this month. So Jason and I thought she was going to skip crawling. The day after I posted Skip Crawling she starting crawling. Now she is always moving keepings us on our feet.
Things she loves to do.
1. Stand
2. Crawl
3. Eat
4. Play with Red
5.Sleep
6. Car rides
7. Get in to things (Daddy still hasnt learned to put his things away)
8. Hang outside
9. Jump
10. Scream/Talk( lots of it)
When she is standing she will let go and stand for a faw seconds before falling on her butt. She can walk somewhat while holding on to the table and couch. She likes to play on her knees and bounce it is the cutest thing.She is the cutest thing. I just love to sit and play with her. She just melts my heart everytime I look at her. She is still teething but no teeth yet. She still sleeps 12 hrs at her best. Sometimes she fights me to go to sleep so by the time she goes to sleep it 9pm but no matter what she gets up by 7-8 witch is not bad I can't complain.
Happy 7 Months Lil Girl!!
You are such a great Blessing.


1 comment:
Oh I love this collage... All the pictures are showing a little of her personality. She's totally cute!!! Missed you Saturday.
Post a Comment