Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Skip Crawling...

Leah started to crawl a little bit. She will do it for a faw inchs before dropping to her tummy and to do the army crawl. Last friday Leah and I were playing when she seen Jason's shoe string and had to have it. She crawled to the step I didnt think she could get it. Then her hands up on the edge and up she went.Took a couple trys before getting it. She grab it and put it in her mouth. I took it away and give her a toy then put her back on the floor so she would not hurt herself. Yeah right she would not stop. Now thats all she wants to do is pull herself up on anything and everything. Monday night I put her to bed then when I went back in there 5 mins later she had pulled herself up and was standing holding on the post of her crib looking at me with the biggest smile when I asked her what she is doing she started laughing. We lowered her crib about 2 weeks ago and I think we should lower it more but Jason doesn't think she can get out or fall over the side.
She can be standing with in 30 sec to a min.
I know this doesn't look safe I was standing close by to catch her while Jason took the picture.
She loves to play with this box she throws all her toys on the floor then try and grab them.

2 comments:

taylor(leslie) said...

Uh-oh! Trouble is on the way! Leah is going to be running before you know it =)

Erin Leigh said...

she's getting so big!