Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tears of LOVE....

I am putting a slide show together for Leah's birthday party to play on our ditial photo frame. I can feel the tears coming on strong. I was told by oh so many friends (Erin just to name one) that this was going to happen I didn't think anything of it. Thought I was a strong people I guess NOT... I have just over a week and all I can think about how that one day that this little girl who is not so little anymore changed my life. Looking back at the pictures of when she was just a faw minutes old to now how she as grown and things she as learned. I can't believe this little girl as made as a big impact on my life. I couldn't image life without her.

Now that the tears have fallen on my keyboard off to bed I go.

1 comment: