Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Memories


This little girl is growing way to fast!!
She loves to play with keys (real ones) and cell phone (real one).
Leah plays in her car runs around getting all her favorite toys to put in then comes to me blows me a kiss and saids "ready" "Bye". sure is the cutest thing ever.
Just tonight she melted my heart but at the same time had me wanting to stop time.
As we were getting ready for bathtime she was playing and I was watching something on tv when she came up to me wanted a kiss. I gave her one she walked away turned around and said "bye". As Leah was playing in the bath all I could think of was when I turned 16 got out of school early to go get my license. Went home kiss my parents and off I went.
I am not ready for that memory!!
See how tell she is getting!!
31 1/2 in
27lbs
Stay tuned for her 18 month update!

No comments: