Monday, April 11, 2011

WestPort

Leah had alot of first this weekend starting on Friday morning. She had her First dentist appt. She did good was not a fan of having to sit and wait and started to get a little upset when the dentist was taking long. By the time the dentist came to look in her mouth she was crying and that was easy for the dentist to look in her mounth. Leah's teeth look great and she is getting more teeth and she had NO sign of cavities. Very active molars.
Leah's First camping trip.
 After Leah and I got home from the dentist Jason was pretty much loaded up and ready to go to Westport for 2 days.


After getting all set up and put out the crab pots.
We relaxed around the fire to try and keep warm.
Leah had fun out in the boat watching the waves and all the boats. She said "boa" everytime she seen one.
We stayed in the "Briggs Hampton" Our tent is little to big for a family of 3. I love it! Its big and roomy. We got lots of looks I think is cause of the tent.

Jenn even had fun this old lady.

Red not so happy she had to be on a rope to keep her from running around.

Leah and Dad did alot of talking enjoying the fire.


Leah telling Daddy more stories.

Mommy and Leah warming up our hands.

She would say "Hoott".

Leah did alot of playing with Red.

Watching other campers.

Eatting cheetos and playing with her stick.

She loved her cheetos she ate until bedtime.

Washing down the cheetos.
Saturday morning Grandpa Kevin came to hang out while Jason and I went clam digging.Wish I would have bought my camera to the beach Leah had a blast helping dig clams and running around playing with sand. Jason and I only got 4 clams not a good dig this year. We were hoping to do better with the crab pots. After Lunch we headed out to the bay to get our pots. Leah fall asleep so Kevin went out with Jason while Leah slept and I sat in the truck. We then went to Kevins river lot on the Cowlitz since crabbing was no good and the weather for sunday wasn't looking good to take the boat out again.


1 comment:

Sandy said...

She is getting so big, so fast. It looks like you guys are having fun camping. We can't wait to take Gavin camping this summer.