Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Leah Rachel Briggs


Thats right we have finially come up with a name for our little girl after 5 days. It was the hardest things we had to do but I think it is the right name for her. She is the sweetest she has her days and nights all mixed up we stay up all night feeding and changing diapers and watching tv just her and I. I am very worn out. and the whole change in hormones sucks I cry over the little things like now here comes the tears. I try to hold them in but I know its not good so I let them know then I cant stop. Today Jason and I are taking Leah out to her first outing to the doctors. I hope the trip goes good. I just hope she doesnt need to be fed while we are out I dont know I feel about breastfeeding in front on people I dont know. So wish us good luck. and enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

She is so precious and I love her name. Be prepared because I am going to have so many questions for you now that you will be the new mom expert. I am so happy she is finally here. Call me if you need anything. I miss you at work already!

Erin Leigh said...

Oh she is a doll! You are a great mom! Keep up the great work!