Monday, October 12, 2009

Wk 38

So Today marks wk 38 only two more until her due date but she might come early its hard telling. My midwife has ordered me to be off work until the end. It is pretty boring sitting at home I can only clean so much and sit for as long. Jason and I are still trying to decide on a name for our little girl. We have a faw but its hard to making that decision. So we will have to wait until she gets here. If you have any ideas hit me up with them and I tak with Jas about them and maybe what we name her.

2 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

glad you're feeling well enough to be doing a bunch of things around the house... but you NEED to RELAX too!!!!

Sandy said...

I don't know about you but I cant wait to meet her. Your probably so ready. I wish it would go by faster for you. Call me as soon as she arrives, I cant wait to meet her. I miss you at work even though it's only been a week. After she is born and your feeling beter we will have to get together. Miss you!