Our little girl was born Oct. 22 nd 2009 at 1231pm at St. Joseph Medical Center by Donna Payne-Synder. She weighted in at 7 lbs 7 oz. 20 in long. She is such a good baby. She eats very well. We brought her home friday 10-23. She loves to sleep in her swing. The girls (dogs) dont seem to care to much about her yet. They will watch her in the swing then look at us like what is that? Red doesnt like the swing she will not walk by it if it is moving. Jason is such a great daddy always making sure she eats every two to three hrs. He loves to sit and look at her. And no we havnt come up with a name its a hard one for us. Well I will post later with pics. Better eat so I can feed the little girl next.
1 comment:
Yay... I can't wait for pictures of her... I couldn't stop talking about how incredibly beautiful she is... Her eyelashes are AMAZING! Great job Mom and Dad!
Post a Comment