Merry Christmas! From the Briggs Family
Our Christmas eve started out with a visit from Great Grandma Meyer and Grandma M and Grandpa Meyer. My mom had to buy her a kitchen set and I must say she loves it. She even got a shopping cart and basket with food. I had to peel her away to go finish our christmas eve at Grandma B's.
Once we got to Grandma B's she had a big truck waiting for her she also loves this thing pushing it all over Grandma's house.
Waiting for dinner with Grandpa Kevin. more like let me play with your beer can Grandpa.
She played on the stairs all night with Eddy Grandmas dog.
The guys talking guy staff.
Leah loves this dog and I am not sure he loves her as much.
Getting sleepy!
That smells good Grandma
Daddy and his lil girl!
She loved dancing to this dog.
Yay!! Present time that didn't last long before she was off to do her own thing.
Look at me I stand on presents not open them!
Grandma gave her the best present ever I had to hold tears back. A 2010 book of Leah's life. I was looking at it this morning when Leah came over and started looking at it with me.
THANK YOU SO MUCH Grandma!!!
Grandma showing Leah how cute and little she once was.
Not that she still isn't the cutest little girl ever cause she still is.
Look at me I am not ready to go home and go to bed.
But I will pass out in the car on the way home.
Daddy and our new chair.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas eve!!
(P.S. Thank you again Erin for the dress)


No comments:
Post a Comment