Wednesday, December 8, 2010

That didn't just happen

Last night I got Leah all ready for bed she wasn't ready so I let her play a little while. Her and Jason were in the kitchen she was playing in the towel drawer and tupperware. Jason came out to the living room to sit down to eat his dinner. I was looking up some recipes online when I looked up to check on Leah she was walking into the living room I didn't think there was anything in your hand.she was coming stright to me I looked back down then she dropped something in my lap. I looked at her and she had a smile on her face. I then reached down to get it and then I jumped and started franking out. Jason said "What" I said  "dead mouse". Grabbed Leah real fast and went and washed our hands. By this point I was totally grossed out franking out everything was going through my head and coming out my mouth. All while Jason was laughing his head off. I ran and got gloves to pick it up and get rid of. Put my gloves on and picked it up looking at it to see if it was wet if she put it in her mouth. Was not wet. I was still franking out as I took it outside to the garbage can. Jason still laughing at me. Came inside and washed up real good. I was franking out all night did not sleep good checking in on Leah. This morning Jason was still laughing. I cleaned out everything in the kitchen where I thought it was hiding. I am still really grossed out by the whole thing and having mice in my house. GROSS.

1 comment:

Erin Leigh said...

LOL!!! I would've probably had an accident in my pants!!! LOL!!!