I don't usually make a New Year Resolution but this year I think I will and write it down. I am going to try my hardest to stick to them. With the help of Jason and Leah to inspire me.
1. Start working out more often meaning EVERYDAY.
2. Loss the rest of my pregnancy wt and more.
(GOAL 20+Lbs)
3. More family vacations.
I better only start with three this year.
Well with that said.
Hope everyone has a safe and fun New Years eve!
Happy New Year to Everyone.
Wishing you and your family a safe and healthy
2011
Dill Pickle Dip
9 years ago

2 comments:
You don't have enough meat on you to lose 20 pounds... you look great.
Oh Erin you are so sweet!! I do have fat flaps and thunder thighs that are covered up by clothes. 20lbs puts me 5lbs under pre-prego wt.
Post a Comment