Monday, February 21, 2011

College Money Vs Car Money.

Leah has resently learned how to put change and dollar bills in her piggy bank. Everytime Grandpa Kevin, Grandpa Meyer, Grandma Meyer, or Daddy/Mommy gives her money or she see is on the floor she knows where to put it. Goes right into her piggy bank.
Looking for change in daddy's pocket.
It was falling out so she thought she would help by take it out.

I am on a mission to put the money in the bank.

I run into my room and sit on the floor ready for mommy to get me my piggy bank.
One. Two.

All done!

Now I know I can get it back out if I take this off.
Is there more daddy!! I need money Pleeaasseee...

1 comment:

Sandy said...

That is the cutest darn thing. She is precios. Good thing you have yourselves a little saver and not a little spender. Dang that is adorable.