So Jason and I had the day all planned out until he got a call to go do a small job so the day got a little interrupted but thats ok we will take all the money and hours we can get at this point. The day started out with a big breakfast Jason made. Then Leah and I went to go see her Grandma B at work to take her her Valentines. After visiting grandma for a little bit we head over to costco and fred meyer. Grandma give Leah the cutest frog balloon and while I was folding up and putting away the stroller in the fred meyer parking lot a big gust of wind blow through the car and out flow the balloon. I tried to grab it but no luck. I got in the car and drove around the parking lot to see if it was in a tree or under a car so I could get it back once again no luck I felt so bad. When we got home Leah was looking for it telling me ballooon. She was sleeping when this all went down so she didnt know I told her I lost it. It flow out of the car. She looked sad. So when Jason got home from work I told him how bad I felt. He then text his mom to see where she got it. We had to go get some stuff and there was a dollar tree on the way so I had to replace it. We went in and Leah seen the balloons and started smiling "balloon". I handed her the frog one first and with a tight grip I handed her one more a monkey. She was in a better mood then. On the way home daddy told her don't let mommy hold them she will loss them. When we got home she would not let anyone touch them.
This girl is Not Spoiled at all. I was surfing craigslist the other day and came across a radio flyer trike. Thought that would be cute for outside. Leah and I were at fred meyer on Saturday and I seen one put her on it to see if she liked it. Thats a understatment. She Loved it she even started crying when I took her off to leave. I took a piture to show Jason. Long story short Jason told me to ask Grandpa he will buy her anything. So we were on our way there anyways. I showed my dad the picture and before I said anything he was handing her money asking me how much is it. I told him $25 I found one on craigslist. Leah had to first new (well used a little) trike when she woke up from her nap. She is waiting for the weather to clear up so she can take it outside.
Thank you GrandmaB and Grandpa Meyer for a great Valentines day!

No comments:
Post a Comment