Friday, February 4, 2011

Post 100 update


We have been spending more time with daddy.
Since he has been slow at work.

Learning how to use spoons and forks.
Really good at it.

Wearing Daddy's hat.

Wearing our shoes.
Her favorite I think is Daddy's work boots.

Spending time up in the woods cut firewood.

Watching football with daddy.

Wearing Daddy's jacket to go outside.

Her cutest smile ever is the cheese smile.
She loves to find her shoes and jacket to go outside.
Leah would stay out there all day and night if we let her.
Her bottom molars are now in making it 11 and 12.

2 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

I love post 100... it was nice to work with you the other day!!!

Sandy said...

I love the picture of her watching football with Daddy, drinking from her cup, while wearing one big shoe. She is too cute.