Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2 Months

Leah is now 2 months old now. Oh my I cant believe how big she has gotten. I mean I can because time sure does fly by when you are having fun. Leah had her two month check up. She weight in at 10lbs 9oz 22in long. She has been sleeping very well these days most of the time she sleeps 11-13 hrs and others she sleeps 8-10hrs. Jason doesnt like the fact I let her sleep that much he says she needs to eat. I told him that she eats like a pig before and after. Her doctor said we should feel blessed because that doesnt happen to everyone until their babies are 9months. and when she wakes she eats good and plays around by smilling and laughing at me and the dogs for about an hr ot two then bac to sleep she goes. I hate letting her cry herself to sleep but sometime I have to. She is getting better at going to bed at 8pm. Leah now smiles lots everything even at her crazy mommy and daddy. She talks lot and if she feels you are not paying attention to her she will let you know.Its all about her. We cant wait until Christmas she is going to have lots of gifts from santa and grammie and grandpa and everyone else. Hope everyone has a great christmas.

Her Great Grandma Meyer send her christmas presents the other day so I had to take a picture for a thank you card. She is ready to open them and see what she got.
 Tummy time that truned into pictures with mommy.

1 comment:

Erin Leigh said...

What a sweet post! I love love love the pic with her and all the presents... I'm sure she's the best present ever!