Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas tree hunt

Saturday we got up at 6am got ready to go get our christmas tree. We headed out the door at 7. First went up outside of Eatonville to a spot Jas thought we could get up to where some nobles are without running into much snow. Right we had to turn around on a very small road with a full size Dodge. So we went to a diffenert spot in randle where we found a tree we liked there was a lot of snow but not so much on the road so we got to the top of the hill with out a problem. Jason cut down the tree and we were back on the road. Its only took us 7 hrs of driving around to find the right spot and right one we both liked. But I had a great time spenting it with Jason who has been hunting every weekend since Leah was born and just some family time. I am got going to lie I am not use to these kinds of trees I am use to more fuller trees. I am getting use to looking at it. I could not put much ornaments on this year the branches will not hold them good.


No comments: