Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Just a quick update

So Leah is almost seven weeks now Oh my where has the time gone. She has been sleeping 8-9 hrs at night the last two nights and hopefully more to come. She doesnt take many naps during the day only about 2 lasting 30-45 mins if I lucky. She loves being on her tummy in any way being held and on the floor. When doing tummy time she moves around like crazy like she wants to roll over or start to crawl . She is getting to big. She does like to fight going to sleep but once she is down she will sleep. and I have to end this post now Leah is up.

2 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

She IS getting so big! I wanna hold her again!

Sandy said...

She is just so adorable. It sounds like she is such a good baby. You guys are so lucky.