Leah turned 8 months old last tuesday the 22nd. I am still having problems with my laptop and so that is way I am posting late. Leah got her first tooth the day after her 8th month birthday.It is the front bottom left. I didn't notice it until she was screaming when I woke her up taking her out of the car. I was so excited I could not wait to tell Jason. I feel bad for her it looks like the one right next to it is also coming in. She does seem to be in a better mood. Well enought with the tooth. Leah favorite things to do.
1. Get into everything.
2. Bugging the dogs.
3.Walk alone the coffee tables/couches
4.Cruising
5. Holding onto fingers and RUN!!!
6. Happy when daddy gets home from work. (kinda brokes my heart but she does the seem when I get home from work too)
7. Playing outside.
8. Playing with her food 9. Doing dishes.
10. Hanging out with daddy (but who doesn't like to be with him)She is still trying to stand all on her own. She can do it for a faw seconds before falling on her bottom and only from pulling herself up then letting go. I just love to watch her learn newthings everyday.
Happy belate 8th month birthday Lil Girl!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment