So Leah has been trying to free stand from the setting position for about a week now and just this morning as I was getting her breakfast ready she was hanging onto my leg and then let go and was standing there for about a minute before grabbing my leg again. So I am not sure what the steps are before she is walking full on but I am sure she will be walking here soon. Part of me is ready for her to walk and there is that other part that really doesn't want her to start because she is growing up to fast. Time please please please slow down I am not ready to have a one year old in 4 months.
I just got this so its not that great. but that is as far as she has gotten from the sitting positions to standing with out pulling herself to stand.

No comments:
Post a Comment