Well almost but for the most part it is done. Jason still has a little more work to do like the facing and the under stuff I can't remember what is it called but it goes around the bottom to keep things and people out from under the deck and benches around the sides. Saturday while Jason was gone I got all the chairs put together and when Jason got home I need his brain to help me put the table together the darn bolts didn't want to go in right so he got new different ones and they worked. He is so SMART I dont know what I would do without him around. That evening we enjoyed our deck and Leah enjoyed crawling around and playing.
Thats Jason's dad Kevin. He was helping by just sitting there.
Make a long story short Jason does all the work.
Got home from Zumba wednesday night to a almost done with the top and they finished it up by 9pm that night.
Jason finished the steps yesterday.
Oh how I love my new deck and my wonderful husband who built it.
Jason you did a great job. I love you!!!
Still needs work around the area that will come next yr with a concrete patio with firepit.
No comments:
Post a Comment