Monday, June 7, 2010

Lincoln City Oregon

Saturday Leah and I left early in the morning with my family to go to my cousin baby shower. It was a very long ride and Leah was a good girl the whole trip I was not sure how she would do with being in her carseat that long since she has never been in the car for 6 hrs before. She only slept an hour in the morning. So I thought for sure she would sleep when we got there but nope she didn't want to. The weather was nice so we helped set up before heading to the beach. Leah loved to watch the waves and play with the sand.

On our way back to the house Leah finilly fell asleep. Over all it was a good get away.
We both missed Jason and sad he didn't come but someone had to take care of our farm.

No comments: